Bonavista Energy Information powered by SalesForce.com & EnerLead
Bonavista Energy Corporation is a Calgary-based oil and gas company with a proven track record of value creation. Since inception in 1997, Bonavista has consistently added shareholder value by pursuing a disciplined and effective strategy that focuses on long-term profitability.
Bonavista Energy 2014 Capital Program
- Hoadley Glauconite – increased our 2014 activity by 57%, with plans to spend $141 million drilling approximately 66 wells. This level of development will result in a record year of activity for Bonavista within the Hoadley Glauconite trend.
- Cardium Light Oil – Our 2014 capital expenditure plan is primarily focused on development in Willesden Green and Lochend, totaling approximately $53 million and drilling 20 wells.
- Ellerslie Liquids Rich Natural Gas: 2014 plan contemplates a drilling program of 12 wells with an associated budget of approximately $44 million
- Wilrich Natural Gas – $84 million capital budget for this area for 2014. We have committed to drilling 12 wells, five of which will be drilled in the first quarter of 2014. The first two have been drilled and completed using one drilling pad and have resulted in a combined rate of 34 mmcf per day after a 50 hour flow test. We have also committed to an infrastructure project in the first quarter of 2014, consisting of a 10 inch, 100 mmcf per day pipeline and a 30 mmcf per day #compressor station.
Bonavista Energy Recent News
- Bonavista Energy Corporation is pleased to announce the appointment of Ms. Sue Lee to its Board of Directors
- Bonavista Energy Corporation is pleased to report to shareholders its results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2013.
- December 3, 2012, Mr. Jason Skehar will be promoted to President and CEO
Bonavista Energy Management Team Members
- Jason Skehar – President & CEO
- Glenn Hamilton Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Scott Hanson Vice President Production
- Bruce Jensen Vice-President, Engineering
- Wayne Merkel Vice-President, Exploration
- Hank Spencve Vice President, Operations