Crew Energy Inc. Information powered by SalesForce.com & EnerLead
Crew Energy has its crew working to find and extract oil and gas in Western Canada. An exploration and production company, Crew Energy’s assets are located on five properties covering more than 600,000 acres of developed and undeveloped land in Alberta and British Columbia. The company’s core natural gas production operations have about 122,000 million cu. ft. of proven and probable reserves. Light and medium crude oil and coalbed methane production accounts for a small percentage of the company’s operations.
Crew Energy 2014 Capital Program
- Northeast British Columbia Montney – The Company plans on drilling 14 net wells targeting liquids rich natural gas in northeast British Columbia in 2014.
- Deep Basin, Alberta – Crew plans to drill one Falher well in 2014
- Princess, Alberta – Crew plans to drill 16 net wells targeting Mannville oil in 2014.
- Lloydminster, Alberta/Saskatchewan – Crew plans to drill 14 net horizontal and 11 net vertical wells at Lloydminster in 2014.
Crew Energy Recent News
- CREW ENERGY INC. ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER 2013 FINANCIAL AND OPERATING RESULTS
- Crew Energy Inc. Announces Closing of $150 Million Senior Unsecured Notes
- CREW ENERGY ANNOUNCES CLOSING THE ACQUISITION OF BRITISH COLUMBIA MONTNEY ACREAGE
Crew Energy Management Team Members
- Dale O. Shwed – President and Chief Executive Officer
- Rob Morgan – Senior Vice-President and Chief Operating Officer
- Jamie L. Bowman – Vice President, Marketing
- Gary P. Smith – Vice-President, Exploration
- John G. Leach, CA – Senior Vice-President and Chief Financial Officer
- Ken Truscott – Senior Vice-President, Business Development and Land
- Kurtis Fischer – Vice President, Business Development
- Shawn A. Van Spankeren, CMA – Vice-President, Finance and Administration