Resourceful Petroleum Canada Limited Information powered by SalesForce.com & EnerLead
Resourceful Petroleum Canada Limited (RPC) is a privately funded company incorporated in the province of Alberta. Based in Calgary, Resourceful Petroleum Canada focuses on acquisition, exploration and development of petroleum resources in Western Canada. The company is a affiliate of Resourceful Petroleum Ltd., which is engaged in oil and gas exploration and production in Asia, and an affiliate of NagaCorp Group, a company listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. They focus on liquid rich gas in the BEAVERHILL & DUVERNAY. www.rpetroleum.ca
Resourceful Petroleum Canada Limited 2014 Capital Program
- Completed 1 wells in the BEAVERHILL formation
- Completed 1 wells in the DUVERNAY formation
- No open well License
Resourceful Petroleum Canada Limited Recent News
- Precision Drilling Corporation Rig 633 to drill 3 wells
- Completed 2 wells in 2014
Management Team Members
- Maroot Mrigadat – President & CEO
- Keith Ingstrup, P.Geol. – Vice President, Exploration
- Chris Kirby, P. Eng. – Vice President, Engineering
- Derek Batorowski – Vice President, Finance
- Suratsawadee Oblak – Sr. Administrative Officer
Comparable companies by Field & Terminating Zone
- Corex Resources Ltd.
- LONGVIEW OIL CORP.
- XTO Energy Inc.
Resourceful Petroleum Canada Limited Map of Alberta 2014 Drilling Locations and Terminating Zones
Resourceful Petroleum Canada Limited Substance Target