Oil & Gas Information powered by SalesForce.com & EnerLead
Vermilion Energy Inc. (Vermilion), is engaged in the business of oil and natural gas exploitation, development, acquisition and production in Australia, Canada, France, Ireland and the Netherlands. As of December 31, 2011, Vermilion holds an average working interest of 68.5% in 395,616 (271,067 net) acres of developed land, 582 (396 net) producing natural gas wells and 319 (198 net) producing oil wells in Canada. Vermilion holds an 83.6% working interest in 193,017 acres of developed land in the Aquitaine and Paris Basins. Vermilion’s Netherlands assets consist of eight onshore concessions and one offshore concession located in the northern part of the country. In October 2013, Vermilion Energy Inc, through its wholly owned subsidiary acquired Northern Petroleum Nederland B.V.
Vermilion Energy Inc. 2014 Albaeta Capital Program
- In 2014, we plan to drill 8 (5.7 net) Mannville wells, and we expect drilling activity to increase in future years as we continue to develop the play and expand our inventory of economic prospects.
- During 2014, we anticipate drilling more than 30 net Cardium wells.
Vermilion Energy Inc. Recent News
- Vermilion Energy Inc. Announces Acquisition of Southeast Saskatchewan Assets
- Vermilion Energy Inc. Announces Board of Directors Appointment
- Vermilion Energy Inc. Announces Strong Production and Reserves Growth in 2013
Vermilion Energy Inc. Management Team Members
- Lorenzo Donadeo, P.Eng. Chief Executive Officer & Director
- Anthony Marino, P.Eng., CFA President & Chief Operating Officer
- John Donovan, F.C.A. Executive Vice President Business Development
- Curtis W. Hicks, C.A. Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer
- Terry Hergott Vice President Marketing
- Michael Kaluza, P.Eng. Director Canada Business Unit
Vermilion Energy Inc. Comparable Alberta companies by Field & Terminating Zone
- Whitecap Resources Inc.
- TAQA North Ltd.
- Sinopec Daylight Energy Ltd
- Penn West Exploration
Topics: Producer of the Week