Yoho Resources Inc. Oil & Gas Information powered by SalesForce.com & EnerLead
Yoho Resources is ready to handle the yo-yo swings of the boom and bust oil market. The oil and gas exploration company operates in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin, focusing on the Peace River Arch (and two other areas in Alberta) and northeastern British Columbia. Yoho Resources has 150,000 net acres of undeveloped land, and a production level of about 2,680 barrels of oil equivalent per day. The company has proved and probable reserves of 4.9 million barrels of oil equivalent. Formerly VoiceIQ, the firm changed its name in 2004 to reflect its new focus — oil and gas exploration, development, and production. Yoho Resources acquired the partnership units of Canada Southern Petroleum #3 LP in 2006.
Yoho Resources Inc. 2014 Capital Program
- For fiscal 2014, Yoho is currently planning a total capital program of between $31.0 and $32.0 million weighted towards drilling of two unconventional plays at Kaybob and Nig.
- During fiscal 2014, the Company expects to continue to replace drier natural gas production with high-liquid natural gas production, primarily from the Duvernay formation at Kaybob, Alberta.
- Company’s plans to drill 4 (1.5 net) horizontal wells in the Duvernay shale in fiscal 2014
Yoho Resources Inc. Recent News
- Yoho Resources Announces Strategic Transaction to Create A Well Capitalized Duvernay Focused Company
- Yoho Resources Inc. Announces Year End Financial Results With 39% Increase in Funds from Operations for Fiscal 2013
- Yoho Resources Inc. Announces Appointment of Vice President, Exploration
Yoho Resources Inc. Management Team Members
- Brian McLachlan – President and CEO
- Barry Stobo – Vice President, Engineering and COO
- Clark Drader – Vice President, Land
- Wendy Woolsey – Vice President, Finance and CFO
- Greg Niebergall – Vice President, Exploration
Yoho Resources Inc. Comparable companies by Field & Terminating Zone
- Resourceful Petroleum Canada Limited – Liquids rich gas in the DUVERNAY
- Trilogy Energy Corp – Liquids rich gas in the DUVERNAY
- XTO Energy Inc. – Liquids rich gas in the DUVERNAY