Download the Detailed Drilling & Spud Report (Oil & Gas Data powered by SalesForce.com and EnerLead)
Blog Overview – I am going to change the blog this week, the image below is the the well license overview and I will include the news. For a change I will include the top 50 AB producers by well count that drilled wells from Dec 2013 to April 2014.
March 28 to April 3 2014 Well & Spud license Summary
March 28 to April 3 2014 In the News
- #Seven Generations Announces Closing of C$633 Million Secondary Offering
- #Ironhorse Announces #Reserve Values for the Pembina Nisku L2L Oil Pool as at December 31, 2013 and Advises of Potential Transportation Disruptions
- #Arcan Announces Achievement of 2013 Objectives, Increase in Proved Reserves and 2013 Financial Results
- #Bellatrix announces the successful commissioning of the Blaze pipeline
- #Hemisphere Energy Announces 64% Increase in Proved Plus Probable Reserves in 2013 up to 75 drilling locations have been identified.
- #Shoreline Announces Year Over Year Reserve Growth As Well As Financial and Operating Results for the Quarter and Year-Ended December 31, 2013
Top 50 Alberta Producers that Drilled Wells Dec 2014 to April 2014 ( Download Full Report )
Topics: Well & Spud License Report